الأربعاء، 3 نوفمبر 2010

A Not Very Tasty Dish طبق غير لذيذ .....كفاية



I have attempted many many times to cook Chinese dishes. Almost 99.9% of the time the food ends in the disposal. I keep wondering what went wrong. Was the temperature very high? Was the sauce not good? Did I cook the food for too long? I can never figure out what happened. But I do not want to give up either.

I had a napa cabbage head sitting in my fridge for a week. I decided today to try a new dish with the cabbage. I found a Napa Cabbage Rolls recipe on the Internet. I had all the ingredients at home and the instructions were simple. Plus there were picture! 

The result looked exactly like the picture on the website but the taste... well... eehh :( 

I was very disappointed. Should I give up trying Chinese recipes at home ?

Housewife

p.s. I know that the chopsticks are not set properly. But Househusband insisted they should be set this way, so I let him :)

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. غير معرف4/11/10

    شكله مرره لذيـــذ
    بس وش هو "Napa Cabbage "

    ردحذف
  2. Napa Cabbage is a kind of cabbage that grows in the far east ( China - Japan - Korea )..

    ردحذف
  3. غير معرف6/11/10

    الشكل يهبل ... و أكيد الطعم
    مسيكي

    ردحذف